Only 25-30% of the Koran is hate speech against the Infidel. Every single Sura and its hate speech has been recorded here. It makes ugly reading. The verses litter every page. The standard sized Koran is about 423 pages long. This means that each page contains 3-4 verses of unbridled hate, terror, threats, or violence against the Unbeliever. Many of the phrases are lurid and debauched, prophesying torment, drinking boiling water, poisonous plants as food sustenance, and endless eternal damnation for anyone who does not follow the cult of Muhammad or the Al-Lah idol [Lord, the 'One', namely Hubal of Mecca].
In this regard the Koran compares quite favourably with Mein Kampf, a book in which about 30% of the text is undoubtedly racist and supremacist. Of course the big brains will scream that such a comparison is 'racist' [Islam is a poli-theocracy not a race]; Islamophobic [as opposed to Naziophobic]; or uncivilized [as opposed to a book which spends most of its time threatening Unbelievers]. Mein Kampf has been banned from general reading lists, bookstores and libraries. The Koran by contrast is defended with wild-eyed zealotry by the Marxists and the bien-pensant multi-culturalists as a 'religious book'. Interesting. Infidelophobia is now a religion. This word-smithing is a fascinating re-interpretation of what was rightly called Muhammadanism, or the cult of Muhammad. Orwell smiles.
A cult is usually defined as a noun
-a particular system of religious worship, especially with reference to its rites and ceremonies.
-an instance of great veneration of a person, ideal, or thing
-the object of such devotion.
-a group or sect bound together by veneration of the same thing, person, ideal, etc.
-Sociology a group having a sacred ideology and a set of rites centering around their sacred symbols
Every dictionary makes the same mistake by equating or conflating a religion with a cult. Worshipping something does not mean it is 'religious'. I can worship a large Beech tree with ritual prostrations and veneration's, but this would hardly constitute a religious ordinance. A cult is not a set of religious rites and ceremonies. A cult is in many ways the opposite of a religion. A real religion will free your mind, spirit, will and body. A cult seeks to enslave your mind, your spirit and your body through rites and ceremonies and replacing the real world, with a fantasy world, premised usually on pagan-communal mythology and nonsense. This is the key aspect of a cult.
Islam demands, through the Koran, the story or Sira of Muhammad, and the Hadiths or the 9th century Abbasid explanation of what Muhammad really meant, said and did, the following.
1) -Abject prostration to Al-Lah, without ever questioning the historicity of the Al-Lah idol or concept [it is not 'God' in the Western sense of that word].
2) -Complete dependence on the Koran, marketed by Moslems as the word of this Al-Lah creature or idol, and the last book on ethics given to mankind in the 7th century AD. In other words, 1400 years of European centric civilizational process should be rejected.
3) -Absolute obeisance to Muhammad, his word, his actions, his demands and his utterances as captured within the Trilogy of Islamic liturgy. Muhammad is never to be questioned, painted, written about, investigated, or known. He is simply the greatest human ever.
4) – Misogyny and the management of women. Islam is a sex cult in part, in which polygamy is accepted as normal, along with sex slavery and the marriage of young girls to much older men. These practices are Arab pagan rituals, in which Muhammad happily engaged in. Entire chapters in the Koran deal with 'women' and how to ensure that they are 'pure' enough for the cult, and how men should deal with them and treat them. This obsession with a male-dominated hierarchical system, with women near the bottom, comes right out of pre-Iron age cultures. Women are good for sex and raising babies. Period.
5) -A hatred of Infidels as given by the 1562 or more verses of hate speech in the Koran. According to this book Infidels are greedy, stupid, dishonest, unclean, linked with Satan, polytheists, idolaters, and criminal liars and sinners. They can be killed under certain conditions including offending Muhammad and Al-Lah; desecrating Moslem lands or assets, rejecting the Koran, or even laughing, smirking, and mocking Islam. This is what the Koran clearly states.
These are the 5 main points of being a Moslem. It is the world riven in two. Male Moslems are good, divinely supported and superior. [The Koran has nothing to say about the benefits of being a pious female since it only references men.]The Infidel is to be killed, humiliated, crucified or at least, subservient to Islam [see Sura 5:33 for e.g.].
“The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.”
Nice. If you try to resist Islam, and the supremacist cult of Muhammad you will be ripped asunder through various torments.
The fifth 'commandment' of Islam given above, or its unmitigated violence against Infidels is well documented. What needs to be done is to catalogue within the Koran, the first 4 points. This is the next phase of Koranic analysis. Once the reader breaks down the Koran into these 5 categories and begins to catalogue the text along these lines, they will quickly see the dogma of a cult, not the free-will inspired rationality and spiritually of a religion.