Christianity under attack. Rapes, dead, Churches burnt, Churches converted to mosques. Experts, Academics, Scientists, MSM have no idea and say nothing. Too busy supporting the anti-White racist, anti-civilisational ignoramuses in the Black Lives Matter (no other lives matter), terrorist organisation, funded by Soros and Hussein Obama.
Moslem Supremacist state Turkey, converts one of the world’s most iconic Christian structures, into a Baal-worshipping centre (also called a Mosque). Turkish Moslems on socio-path media seemed to enjoy this day of triumph and supremacism. Pope Francis and Christian leaders have said little to nothing.
- "Jewish and Christian bastards will now understand who we are."
- "Erdoğan is correcting what Jewish, Shabbetaist (Jews who converted to Islam), atheist crowds have done in the past century."
- "You Jews, are you having fun?"
- "Day of mourning for Crusaders and Jewish converts."
- "Cry, you Greeks! And wait for your turn, you Jews!"
- "A Shabbetaist Jew from Thessaloniki [Ataturk, born in Thessaloniki] closed it [to Muslim prayers] and man from Black Sea (Erdogan) opened it."
- "You Jewish dogs, it will come to Al-Aqsa Mosque [in Jerusalem] too."
Moslems mocking and goading Jews and Christians. The infidel humbled. The Moslem supreme. Christophobia and Judeophobia. Never mentioned by the Fake News.
Hagia Sophia Timeline
- 537: Byzantine Emperor Justinian I builds Hagia Sophia as a cathedral in then Constantinople.
- 1453: Ottoman Sultan Mehmet II (Mehmet the Conqueror) converts Hagia Sophia into a mosque after taking Constantinople from the Byzantines.
- 1453-1934: Hagia Sophia remains a mosque.
- June 7, 1931: The cabinet of the infant Turkish Republic signs a decree for the restoration of priceless mosaic frescoes at Hagia Sophia. The decree gave the job to Thomas Whittemore, an American Byzantine specialist.
- Aug. 25, 1934: Turkish Education Minister Abidin Özmen writes a letter to Prime Minister İsmet İnönü to inform him that he had received a verbal order from Atatürk for the conversion of Hagia Sophia into a museum.
- Nov. 24, 1934: The Turkish cabinet signs a decree that "un-mosques" Hagia Sophia.
- 1980: Turkish Prime Minister Süleyman Demirel allows Muslim prayers at an annex of Hagia Sophia.
- 1981: The military junta bans Muslim prayers at Hagia Sophia.
- 1991: Prime Minister Süleyman Demirel re-opens the annex to Muslim prayers.
- 2005-2020: The Council of State rejects three applications for the conversion of Hagia Sophia into a mosque.
- July 9, 2020: The Council of State rules in favor of the fourth application to make Hagia Sophia a mosque.
- July 24, 2020: Hagia Sophia will open as a mosque, with a Greek name and Orthodox frescoes on its walls.